TruComm Web Site User Agreement
ANY PERSON ACCESSING THE TRUCOMM WEB SITE AGREES TO AND IS BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Copyright. All images, text, programs, and other materials found in the TruComm Web Site are protected by the United States copyright laws. Any commercial use of the images, text, programs or other materials found in the TruComm Web Site is strictly prohibited, without the express written consent of TruComm.
2. Trademarks. The names, logos, and taglines identifying TruComm's products and services are proprietary marks of TruComm Corporation.
3. Content Submission. Certain areas of the TruComm Web Site allow for the exchange of information between you, the USER, and TruComm. Any submission by the USER becomes the property of TruComm, and the USER implicitly grants TruComm the authority and right to use that content in accordance with TruComm corporate privacy policies.
4. USER Responsibility. The USER assumes all responsibility for use of the TruComm Web Site. The USER waives all claims against TruComm Corporation, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers and programmers that may arise from the utilization of the TruComm Web Site.
5. Accuracy of Information. While all reasonable attempts are made to ensure the accuracy of the information, neither TruComm, nor its information contributors can be held responsible by USER for the accuracy of the information found in the TruComm Web Site. TruComm makes no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy or merchantability of content or programming.
6. Media. Content of this site may be used for fact checking, quoting, and reproducing in part or in whole by media outlets with written permission of TruComm Corporation.
For questions regarding this agreement, contact:
PO BOX 8068, Rolling Meadows, IL 60008-8068
Phone: 1-877-TRU-2455 (1-877-878-2455) Fax: 1-847-483-5623